My Fader Flowerhorn

It was June 20th when I bought a fry in LFS. I didn't personally picked it. I asked the seller to pick the smallest one for me. I saw that it has 3 peculiar dots and I liked it. Right then I started calling him 3dots.

As a fry June 21. Pearly at 1 inch. My hopes are high.


After more than a month, the fry grew a little bigger. He's now about 2 inches. He has a compact body, not elongated. And He's showing lots of pearls which I like very much. It's shining blue color. I thought of calling him Azure because he is deep blue when reflected by light. By this time I put him in a 20 gallon tank with aged water because I bought a growth that is bigger than him.

Growth out August 5


I left him for about a week in the 20 gal tank.  After a week I saw that he's losing his color so I put him in the 75gal community tank. The pearls are still bluish but the black dots are now white. I din't see him for three days after that. When I came back I was so surprised. I couldn't find my blue flowerhorn instead I have a new pink flowerhorn.



That's the time when I found this forum looking for an answer to what had happened to my Pet Flowerhorn.





Front view.


And yes, He's male


He looks like a koi viewed from the top


Oct 5. The yellow in his tail is just flash. He's all pink and white and a a little tint of orange.


Video updates

Song is in my language. My own composition.




Short Clip


Mirror not effective. He feel in love with himself. So I made him a beiber music video.


It took me a while to choose a new name for him. I observed his actions and come up with the name Mr. Wiggly.
Watch the video if you want to know why.


His head is not that big for a male. I really want him to grow a decent kok but I'm not getting any luck. Someone told me that if I put a heater in the aquarium the kok will grow. I will try that and see what happens. Anyways I love this fader so much.











Comments

Popular Posts